PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with §42-471 of the Connecticut General Statutes, Licari, Walsh & Sklaver, LLC wishes to make it known to those whose personal information we possess that it is our policy to protect your privacy:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information to anyone for any purpose that is not authorized by you or specifically permitted by law.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard nonpublic personal information.
- We make reasonable efforts to restrict access to nonpublic personal information by making this information known to only those employees who need it for our business purposes and to train employees to protect your privacy.
It is specifically the policy of Licari, Walsh & Sklaver, LLC to:
- Protect the confidentiality of Social Security numbers;
- Prohibit the unlawful disclosure of Social Security numbers; and
- Limit access to Social Security numbers.